Saturday, February 28, 2009

Making a stop for Stumptown Coffee in BROOKLYN!

I have goosebumps just looking at this sign: Stumptown and Brooklyn together. My memories of Stumptown in Portland haven't faded but for now, Brooklyn is my Portland. I drank an entire Cafe Latte (I don't drink coffee except for Stumptown and Urth Cafe), savored the vegan, carrot muffin, and enjoyed the company of the Brooklyn Beer Guy. I have a feeling I'll be back to The Second Stop Cafe. In '08 Duane Sorenson moved to Brooklyn and I have been waiting his arrival. For now, Brooklyn is meant to be.

2 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger nbalike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger nbalike said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home