Sunday, May 13, 2007

I love being a Veg

I admit I am a "flexitarian" but I prefer veganism... which lead me to Maoz Vegetarian. Maoz Vegetarian, first opened in Amsertdam in 1991, opened in Union Square (NY) this spring and I finally hit it the other night. Cheap, delicious, nutritious falafel topped with freshly made salads (I love the cauliflower!) and sauces. Check out the menu here. What makes this place unique is this self serve "salad bar:" big chunks of sautéed carrots, fried looking chopped cauliflower, olives, and tabouli salad and more, all loaded with tasty spice combinations.


2 Comments:

At 10:23 PM, Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

vegetarians rule!

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Shanti and Aimee said...

Check out my vegetarian recipe blog, Jen! I am a true vegetarian nerd :)
http://veggieaimee.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home