Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hazed and Infused

It's back to a routine this week and early bedtimes. I spent the past two mornings sweating at Physique 57 so I can continue to drink a few beers every now and again. :-) Tanya Becker, a former instructor at The Lotte Berk (world-famous ballerina) Method for almost ten years, has updated and fine-tuned the long-respected and effective technique of intense strengthening and stretching exercises. I believe my instructor yesterday was a Russian ballerina in a past life, although he was sweet but tough enough that I wouldn't quit, except at times when my legs began shaking uncontrollably!

I greatly enjoyed a Hazed & Infused beer from Boulder Beer last night in Hell's Kitchen, see the reviews on Beer Advocate.


1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last month 6, 2008, Bill Stewart's recruiting class signed 23 letters of [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/fakeoakleysunglasses.htm]fake Oakley sunglasses[/url]
intent. However, the Mountaineers were then upset by ECU, 24-3. White occured under 100 yards passing and rushing, and running back Noel Devine occured under 100 yards rushing for any second consecutive game.
Only $115,900, this kid could be the undisputed SuperCoach bargain of [url=http://www.bocachicaplaya.com/fakeoakleysunglasses.htm]cheap fake Oakley sunglasses[/url]
the century. We're also fairly sure O has their own separate publicity machine behind him in the Suns. To mention they can be happy and interested in him is undoubtedly an understatement. I wasn't as a result of play 80 from the first game against Ospreys but that has been that the game panned out. Some chin-up great to be honest so I was around the bench a while back, having said that i was pleased with my 25 minutes there. Again, I became probably feeling the temperature again in the last 20 min (against Cardiff)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home