Sunday, September 03, 2006

Stumped


This morning I checked out brewing at The Kennedy School. Then after yoga, hit Produce Row Cafe for an early meal, the Hummus Plate and a Walking Man. Headed to Stumptown yet again, I am addicted to their Thyme Iced Tea. Drove to Sellwood through Brooklyn and stopped in to New Seasons again on Division. I got a hair cut at Bishop's where we drank Miller High Life while we waited.


Tonight was my last night and my new friend Uptown, took me to an awesome place for seafood on the water and then to the tallest building in Portland for views and brews. We shared the best apple/pear bread pudding I have ever consumed in my life at The Portland City Grill and drank more Oregon beers. I even tried a Spanish Coffee, I'll be a local yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home