Sunday, September 03, 2006

Down on the Ground Affective Disorder

The world looked different when I woke up on Sunday. I didn't like being on the ground. Had breakfast at Le Pigeon on Burnside. Waitstaff and Chef were so friendly, once again I got friendly advice and encouragement about moving to Portland. This area reminds me the most of Williamsburg. I can imagine what it will look like in 2-3 years time.

Headed out for some Pinot Noir (I love reds apparently) on a Grape Escapes Wine Tour. I'd say the highlight of the day was meeting a group of young college graduates that asked, "Is living in NYC like it is on Sex and the City?" To which I replied, "Yes." HA. Went to the Bite of Oregon where I had some delicious crab cakes, paella, berry dessert and more wine. Check out the photo below, OREGON HOPS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home