Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am not a Hippie, I am a Hipster

After the mix-up at the rent a car place, I embraced the Subaru. I headed out to Safeway, where I met my very first NW crush. The friendly, and cute NW dude, employee helped me to find the body soap aisle. It looked like the hostel had communal soap, no thanks. The Hawthorne Hostel is awesome though, good intro to the area.

Met Laura and her family for lunch and then joined her on her house hunt. Maybe real estate isn't as cheap as I thought it would be here... The realtor suggested checking out Stumptown so I followed her suggestions. After two weeks, this location on Division would still be my favorite.

Then my beer tour began. I went to the Lucky Lab (favorite is SUPER DOG), Bar of the Gods, and at the last minute popped in to the Bridgeport Ale House on Hawthorne where I met Uptown. Then we hit and closed Mulligan's where I was surprised to find MLL LAX on TV.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home