Monday, March 20, 2006

Gingerbread Man


My reviews won't match up to The Times, NYMetro or The Strong Buzz, but I hope to tip "my readers" off to a top restaurant every now and again. Funny that the only two restaurants I mention on this blog are on the UES! One of the best mom-and-pop restaurants I have been to in NYC was this past Sunday at Spigolo. The team is husband and wife and I loved that we were able to support them in their new endeavor (opened '05). My recommendation: WARM GINGERBREAD PUDDING, definitely in Jen's TOP 10 Desserts. I also loved the Pappardelle with lamb ragu as a Primi course. I haven't been a fan of lamb for long but was willing to try it again after an amazing experience at WD-50 (LES) where I had a rack of lamb with cranberry beans, parsley root, and tamarind-cashew. The cod for my Secondi course was crusted with Truffles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home